Old Bakery Studios artist Rob Phillips aka Rob Unett, will be hosting life drawing sessions again this autumn.
Each session has a subtle theme. Themes do not have to be adhered to, but are great for the purpose of play, experimentation and for the all the group to connect through. If you have any questions please simply comment below.
These are relaxed life drawing sessions that are for us all as artists to get together and draw. As a group we will decide on pose lengths and types, and swap and share hints, tips, exercises, etc. Each session will take place the River Room next to the coffee bar and events space.
Sessions are for us to be together and be social, they are not guided or taught. It's a space to play, talk freely and paint.
WHAT TO BRING
• There will be some A2 B&B Paper on hand to use but you will need to bring all your own media.
• We have easels, horses, and tables to work on.
• Each session is £12.50 per session and payment is required in advance to secure your slot (table or easel) • Only 15 places per class so book fast to avoid disappointment.
• Dress warm on cold days. Evenings can get chilly. Don’t wear anything you wouldn’t want damaged. Dress for a messy art class.
• We will light the space as needed / required.
• We will book and pay the life model as longs as the class has seven plus participants. In the event of less than seven participants we will take it in turns to model (not nude obviously) .
• There will be music that anyone can make requests on.
• Coffee bar will be open selling refreshments and alcohol beverages if so desired.
• Parking: There is often no parking on site, please use Garras Wharf or Tesco and walk round (2 mins). Garras Wharf is free after 4pm TR1 2TN
• Entrance: The large blue doors on Malpas Road.
If you would like to model at this session please get in touch with Rob Phillips (aka Rob Unett). Rob will let you know if it is a nude or clothed session, what to bring, and any other information you may require. Modelling is paid at £50.00 per clothed session and £70.00 per nude or mixed nude session. Sessions are 1800hrs – 2100hrs. Models will need to be understanding and flexible in regards to the booking of them. Models will be notified 24hrs prior to the session going ahead that enough participants have registered and paid to attend. If there are less than seven attendees the model will be cancelled.
JOIN THE OBS : ART GROUP FOR LIVE INFORMATION ON OTHER ART HAPPENINGS
OBS : ART / LIFE DRAWING Sessions will begin again in August (TBC) every Wednesday, 1800hrs – 2100hrs. Once confirmed they will appear on the Old Bakery Page where sessions slots can be purchased.
In the interim I am looking for life drawing models. Models are paid £70.00 per nude or mixed nude session. Clothed sessions are paid at £50.00 per session. If you are interested then comment below for a fast response or private message me, but my response time maybe a little slower as I receive a lot of messages. Or come to the Old Bakery Open House Studios or Arty Party and have a chat with me about it.
Models will need to be understanding and flexible in regards to booking them. Models will be notified 24hrs prior to the session going ahead that enough participants have registered and paid to attend. If there are less than seven attendees the model will be potentially cancelled. So please be patient and understanding.